Effective Date: 25 November 2021
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
You may choose to provide personal information to us in a number of ways, such as when you participate in an offer or promotion, or when you make a purchase on our site, at our counters or in our stores. The types of personal information you may provide to us, if applicable, includes:
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, and mobile or other phone number)
- Age and date of birth
- Ethnicity, gender, preferred language
- Username and password
- Payment information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, delivery address, and billing address)
- Purchase history
- Product preferences and communication channel preferences
- Your physical characteristics and skincare concerns and/or skincare regimes, skin type, skin conditions (sensitivities or allergies) and medications for the same that may be deemed sensitive personal information under applicable laws
- Contact information of friends or other people you would like us to contact under their consent
- Content you provide (such as photographs, videos, reviews, articles and comments)
- Information provided to us through social media networks or one of our mobile applications when you visit our social media pages, register for our site or loyalty program using a social media account or use one of our mobile applications (such as your name, profile picture, likes, location, friend list and other information described on the social media network or in application sign-up page, or your geo-location details when using one of our mobile applications)
- Your membership program or loyalty program account identification number.
It is voluntary for you to provide your personal information to us, but certain services and promotions may not be available to you if you do not provide your personal information.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
We may use the information you provide to:
- Send you promotional materials or other communications
- Provide requested information and services to you
- Contact you to follow up or confirm your orders, appointments, returns, or refunds and to send you other non-marketing communications related to products and services we provide to you
- Process your payment and/or gift card transactions
- Create and manage your online account, including access to your online and in-store purchase history
- Assist with product selection and replenishment, including through our customer registry
- Administer our membership list and loyalty program list
- Respond to your inquiries
- Tailor ads on our website, social media platforms and elsewhere to your interests and history with us
- Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, contests, sweepstakes, programs (such as loyalty program, if any), surveys and other offers
- Operate and communicate with you about our social networking or mobile applications
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our products and services; managing our communications; analyzing our products; performing market researches, data analytics and customer relations management programs; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions)
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies
- To avoid duplication and ensure accuracy of your Information, periodically conduct data cleansing, linking or merging of our records, either internally or through our service providers.
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
If you provide us with your personal information, we intend to use it for direct marketing purpose to offer or advertise the availability of our goods and/or services. However, we may not use your personal information for such purpose unless we have received your consent to our intended use.
All types of personal information listed in the section “Information You Provide” above may be used by us in direct marketing if you provide such information to us and you expressly consent to such use in writing. In such event, we may market the following classes of goods and services directly to you using your personal information:
- Beauty and skincare products;
- Any other products or services offered by us.
Direct marketing communications may be sent to you through various channels, including by telephone, post, email, SMS, through mobile apps, online apps, social media platforms and other online means.
If you do not wish us to use your personal information in direct marketing, you may opt out of our direct marketing at any time by following the procedures set out in the section “Your Rights and Choices” below. We must, without charge to you, cease to use your personal information in direct marketing if you so require.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT BY AUTOMATED MEANS
When you visit this site or click on our online advertisements (including our advertisements on third party websites), visit our social media/ social networking pages (or their relevant platforms or corresponding mobile applications), or download and/ or use one of our mobile applications, we also collect certain information about your usage or device by automated means or by using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons. For example, if you use one of our mobile applications, we may collect your IP address, your unique device identifier (or other device identifier) and/or geo-location data in order to offer you certain features or functionalities within that mobile application. As set forth in more detail below, we may also collect information about your usage and browsing habits using various web-based technologies.
For your convenience, our mobile applications may also include functionality that allows you to remain logged in to the application so that you do not have to re-enter a password each time you want to access the application. IF YOU CHOOSE TO REMAIN LOGGED IN, YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT ANYONE WITH ACCESS TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS AND MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR MOBILE ACCOUNT AND MAY BE ABLE TO MAKE PURCHASES THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT. For that reason, if you choose to remain logged in to the application on your mobile device, we strongly recommend you enable the Passcode Lock security feature on your mobile device to protect against unauthorized access to and use of your mobile device and your account in the application.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED BY AUTOMATED MEANS
We may use the information collected through automated means on this site for market research, data analytics and system administration purposes, such as to determine whether you have visited us before or are new to the site, to tailor ads displayed to you on our site and elsewhere to your interests and history with us, and for compliance with our legal obligations, policies and procedures, including compliance with relevant industry standards and the enforcement of our Terms & Conditions. We also may use the information in other ways for which specific notice is provided at the time of collection.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we collect from you, such as how we use the information and how we communicate with you. To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists or submit a request, please contact us.
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. However, no security system is perfect, and we cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances, including the security of your data during transmission to us or the security of data on your mobile device.
HOW TO CONTACT US